Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thing #9

Wiki

After working through the sandbox and doing my activities I can honestly say I will not being going back to a Wiki. I found the activity very frustrating. The main reason I feel this way was knowing this activity should not take to long to complete, but turned into days. My edit this page icon disappeared and took me a couple of hours to find it. Meanwhile, I didn't know if I missed something in the instructions so I had to go back and read them over and over. Awful.
I was really frustrated by the time I finished it. The bad thing, I was looking forward to this activity and learning about a Wiki. Now I am not so sure. I think the other thing that probably bothers me is that it is real simple. However, the I didn't find it to be that way.

Pargolfer

No comments:

Post a Comment