Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thing #6

I found the reader activity to be pretty neat. I like that you can scan through your readers and find information you like to read about or new items that catch your attention. I have several blogs that I like to follow, but I went to each and every one. This makes it so much easier. This site I found several years ago (http://askthetechies.com), is one I try to keep up to date on. It was part of Ohio University's tech program, but it has now gone private.

They do a great job a explaining software and hardware information. They talk about PC's and Mac's. When I decided to change our web site and use iWeb, Ask the Techies was a site I went for tutorials and instructions on how to set it up and use it. I even sent a email to them which they got back with me pretty quick. I thought it was pretty cool for them to take the time out and get back with me.

I also like that university students were part of the blog and website. They are usually on top of new technology that is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment