Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thing # 13

Online Image Generators

Trading Cards







Image Chef

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


O.k. this thing was addictive. I played around on a couple of these generators. I used a golf photo I had and wanted to see what I could do with it. This was a lot of fun not to mention
several things you could do.

I wanted to try the Flickr Color Pickr but didn't figure that one out. I thought you could do some cool things with it. You could use that in a science class. You could get students imagination working with it.

I also tried Comic Strip but I couldn't' figure out how to save it. I was able to put my face on a Blackberry phone. I wanted to save it, but like I said, didn't figure it out.

I will definitely go back and play around with

No comments:

Post a Comment