Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thing #10

Creative Commons

I have never noticed CC on a website. I did learn about them in my Intel class I took this summer. I never new anything like this was out on the net. Likemost teachers out there, I used several images, movies or audio on a powerpoint. I think it is a great idea. So many of
our students and many others around the district google to get their images. If not there, maybe they use yahoo images or some other search engine site. I know lots of teachers require their students to do projects some time during the year. This would be a great place for them to get their images or maybe share some of their own. I am sure Copyright laws have had a hard time keeping up with the all the things on the net including music, photos, and movies. That is a tough situation. I guess a draw back on CC is not being able to develop it more. You know someone could always add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment