Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thing # 11


Flickr










http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=jupiter+golf+course&m=text
by captainkimo (hide)

I enjoyed the Flickr experience. It has a lot more to offer than just posting pictures. I always thought it was like any other digital hosting site (photobucket, ImageShack, VillagePhotos). The make stuff section was really cool. I would like to make a book, cards, calendars, and print out some of my own photos. I try to do things similar to that through iPhoto or our local Walgreens or CVS. I like the map idea as well. I think that really adds to any photo and you can come home and map out your trip. I would like to play more on this site to use it more and take advantage of it to use both professionally and personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment