Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thing #12

Create a Slideshow



From Furry Creek Golfing
by Grantsviews
What is Microsoft made golf balls?
by Kevitivity
Jupiter Golf Course
By captainkimo

I enjoy the game of golf, if you couldn't tell by the name of my blog, so I looked through a couple of pages to find these. There are some really awesome courses and golf holes out there. This is one thing I really like. I want to do this kind of activity with our students. I think this is right up their alley-action, audio, motion, and they can creative it. I want to use Animoto for sure. I want students to not only create it, but to be able to collaborate and be active with it would be excellent. I think the students would think it is cool and be active in it.

1 comment:

  1. Great slideshow. You like golf??? No way! I agree that the point of this exercise should be to have students collaborate and work together. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete