Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thing # 23

Social Networks

Wow, Ning was busy, as in full of information. You could get lost looking through every thing. I like the 23 Thingsters page better. It was easier to follow and break down.

I think the discussion part is great. What a way to share lessons and brainstorm on ideas across departments. You could do this on your campus, schools throughout the district or even other districts across the state.

I looked at Teaching N Technology, what a cool thing. You can collaborate and discuss a multitude of things. I like it because you can see what other schools or teachers are doing to make an impact whether it be a specific subject or using technology. You can also jumped in and started commenting on a question or problem.

I could spend a lot of time here. As teachers we are always looking to "steal" a good idea or lesson to use. I like this format to because you can form a pretty good friendship that you can build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment