Monday, November 9, 2009

7b

Google Reader

Afraid to Fly

Yes, I know this is silly, but I am one of those people. I am always looking for ways to get back on a plane( I haven't been on one for 10 years now). My experiences on them have either been bad or terrific.

This article talks about a new app (believe it or not) that helps those who are afraid to fly. This is an app develop for the iPhone of course and it is divided up into sections that you can work through.

It offers breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques to help you through the tough times. The app really tries to get you prepared befor boarding a plane.

Passengers can rate their fears in many different categories. Based on that, a daily reminder is sent out to do the exercises before a flight.

Afraid to Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment