Monday, November 9, 2009

Thing #20

Google Docs

This is one tool I will begin to use often and quickly. I have played around with it a little, but would love to use it more. After playing around and seeing it in other places, I have several examples on how I would use it.

Word
This is great for taking notes and sharing with other teachers on campus. You could do this by teams, by subjects, by grade levels, and by depart. chairs. Everyone has the opportunity to share and add to the list.

Spreadsheet
Let me just say I wish I had this a couple weeks earlier. Inventory!!! I could have created a sheet so that everyone goes in and puts their information in instead of me having to wait on emails or go around and get it. What a time saver.

You can also create short tests or quizzes. Type it up and edit with other teachers. You can share once again with others.

Presentation
I haven't seen it use yet, I anxious to see how someone uses the presentation part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment