Sunday, November 15, 2009

Summary

Summary

This class had a little bit of everything for me. It was tough, took some time (not a lot), and you had to work at some things more than others. I liked how it was set up and broken down by weeks. It kept me on task even though this is the most busiest time of the year for me (football M, T, Th, tennis M & W, and then you put what goes on at school on top of that). I was able to keep up and get my things done.

I enjoyed Image generator the best. I also want to start incorporating Google Docs into my daily routine. But probably the most important thing I want to do is share what I have learned with our staff. There are a lot of great tools out there that anyone can use.

I think one thing that could be helpful would be some more instructions on the tasks that people may finder a little harder to do. I know I ran into some hurdles, but they could have been avoided and I would have enjoyed the activity more if I had a little more instruction.

I would take another class like this. I like the freedom and the knowledge learned from this class.

I am going to try and keep up at least 2 or 3 things. If I tried all of them, I am afraid I would not get anything out of them. But if I concentrate on a few, it would be more beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment